Your satisfaction is important to us - we guarantee it. Our mission is to share the joy and peace found through the craftsmanship of woodworking with the world. We do this by designing and making fine hand tools, delivering quality instructions, and encouraging excellence. Your satisfaction is critical to achieving this mission. We expect you to be completely happy with anything you purchase from us and to have a great experience on our website.
If you have questions or problems with your order or purchase then Jake or I are here to help. Call us. Email us. Text us. We will solve any problems you have. We guarantee it.
- Rob Cosman
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Need an answer to your question? It’s probably covered here. If not email us at Support@Robcosman.com or call us at (877) 967-5966.1. Do you ship outside of Canada? Yes. We ship worldwide.
2. What are my shipping Options? We use and recommend Canada Post as our primary shipping service, however; if you would prefer a different shipper, contact us at (877) 967-5966, or by email Rob@Robcosman.com. Essentially Canada Post offers three shipping options: Canadian Domestic shipping, United States International shipping, and Worldwide international shipping. The options and rates available for your shipping address are automatically displayed for you to choose from at check out.
Canada Domestic Shipping Options:
Priority: Next day
XpressPost: Up to 2 days
Expedited Parcel: Up to 7 days
Regular Parcel: Up to 9 days
United States International Shipping Options:
XpressPost USA: 2-3 days
Expedited Parcel USA: 4-7 days
Tracked Packet USA: 4-7 days
Small Packet USA: 5-8 days
Worldwide (Other than US) Shipping Options:
Priority Worldwide: 2-3 days
XpressPost International: 4-7 days
Tracked Packet International: 6-10 days
Small Packet International: 6-10 days
3. How much is shipping? All shipping charges are calculated at check-out. These charges are calculated by Canada Post's system, so you're paying what we pay (We do not add any up-charges).
4. How do I track my order? When your order ships, you will receive a tracking code at the email address you provided. If you don’t see it, check your junk mail folder as it often gets routed there. Or, if you created an account with us, you can log in to check the status of your order and track it's progress.
5. When will I receive my package? We are lightening fast when it comes to shipping! (Yes, we wear super hero shipping capes). Typically we'll have your order on the truck within 24 hours after purchasing. We are located in New Brunswick, Canada, so how long it takes to actually reach you will depend upon where you are in the world. Allow 2-5 business days in Canada, 4-7 business days in the US, 10-20 business days for most other countries (expedited shipping options are available).
6. Attention International Customers: Your order may be subject to import duties, custom tariffs or VAT charges. These vary from country to country. Please check your country's customs policy prior to placing your order with us. You are responsible for these charges if assessed by your country. If your package is refused or undeliverable, the original shipping cost is non-refundable. A phone number is required for all orders.
7. How do I change or cancel my order? If you wish to change or cancel your order please call us at (877) 967-5966 or email us at Support@Robcosman.com. Please provide us your order number and the date of purchase. If your order has not been shipped, we’ll gladly give you a refund. If your order has already been shipped, you will need to return it to us for a refund or exchange.
This is our owner and founder - Rob. He is the shop master, our woodworking guru, the source of all woodworking knowledge, without him we are nothing! (He also signs our paychecks so we have to say that!).
This is Jake, son of Rob. He is the CEO of the Rob Cosman Global Logistics Center and he also shoots all the videos. If your package did not arrive on time its Jake's fault, not ours! If the Rob Cosman video you are watching shakes too much its Jake's fault, not ours! Basically if its bad its Jake's fault, not ours!
This is Dave, friend of Rob. Dave is head of shop production, the shop DJ, and the shop's union steward. He keeps production on union schedule, maintains the shop equipment, and always has tunes on his phone. Just don't park your car behind his truck!
This is Frick, son-in-law of Rob. He is our techie. He edits all the videos and pictures and is the administrator of the online workshop website. We have to tolerate him because he makes the grandkids.
This is COL Luther - affectionately know as Luthie, friend of Rob. He helps run Rob's Purple Heart Project and helps with the website. He will do just about anything we ask as long as we feed him boiled peanuts and grits.